Nigel Farage wants everyone to think he is a maverick, in touch with ordinary people and is anti-establishment. Educated at a top private school, ex-Tory and ex-City Broker. Its important to know what UKIP really think
- UKIP are a bosses party in favour of tax cuts for the rich. They want billionaires to pay the same taxes are low paid workers. We would get a tax rise, and the rich would get tax cuts. They would axe public services, reduce state pensions, funding to schools and colleges.
- Nigel Farage claimed £2 million expenses from Europe for the last 4 years. He registered an off shore Trust Fund to avoid paying taxes
- National Health Service: UKIP want this fully opened up to the market, they are against public funded and run healthcare, and would see hospitals closed, jobs lost and care reduced to the cheapest bidder.
- Education: UKIP want to return to an elite education system. Grammar schools for the rich and talented. College and Universities would become an elite privilege. UKIP are like Tories 50 or 60 years ago.
- Women’s rights and equality: UKIP would end Maternity leave. They want UK to join a club of just 5 countries in the world who do not support women who work to take time of for child birth. Nigel Farage thinks business should be able to choose not to employ women. UKIP want the church to have a greater say in family policy. UKIP oppose gay marriage and see LGBT equality as a problem. Theircouncillors have attacked disabled people and their rights. They want cuts to services to support disabled people, older people.
- Prisons: UKIP are happy to increase spending on some areas they want to double the prison numbers in Britain.
- UKIP deny that climate change is caused by human behaviour, they don’t want to save our planet and don’t want curbs on pollution and waste.
- Defence and warfare: UKIP see Britain as superpower that needs more missiles and war ships, rather than hospitals and schools. They will cut spending to public services to spend on war.
- Anti Workers right: UKIP want to scrap paid leave for workers, scrap sick pay, scrap maternity pay, and minimum wage. UKIP are the party of rich businesses. They are happy to claim expenses and deny right to us all.
- Migrants: UKIP scaremonger: 2 million UK citizens live or work in Europe and 2 million Europeans live or work in the UK. The recent poster campaign: “26 million unemployed in Europe want to come here and steal our jobs” is just whipping up fear and prejudice. Most people don’t want to leave homes & families You could say millions of unemployment in the North want to go to the South and steal there jobs.
UKIP are a bosses party. They want the rich and powerful to be able to travel freely. They are happy to make money in Europe and across the globe but want to do this unhindered. They want us the workers and the poor to pay. Don’t believe their lies.